HVAC INSTALLATION SERVICE IN MARSHALL, TX
There’s nothing worse than living in a home where the temperature is up, down, and all over the place! Stop tolerating inconsistent temperatures in your home and allow All Elements Heating & Air LLC—the top HVAC installation service company in Marshall, Texas—to finally make your home feel like…well, home.
Air Conditioning Installation
It’s not simply an inconvenience when your air conditioning unit breaks—it’s a tragedy! There are plenty of factors that could cause your old air conditioning system to break down, which may indicate that you’re due for an upgrade. Here are some of the most common problems we can fix with new air conditioning installation in Marshall, Texas:
- Not Changing the Filter – A dirty filter can cause the energy consumption of an air conditioning unit to decrease by up to 15 percent!
- Ice Build Up – If a small air conditioning unit is used to cool a very large space, it can cause ice to build up from the large amount of strain on the unit.
- Low Refrigerant – Not having enough refrigerant will cause your air conditioning unit to work harder and overheat—which is the last thing you need on a hot day!
While snow isn’t normally our foremost problem here in Marshall, we often have to deal with frigid air that creeps in through the cracks and crevices of our homes that can result from a company who does a poor job with heating installation. There are some issues that can cause your furnace to break:
- Not Regularly Changing the Furnace Filter – If the filter in your furnace is left unchanged for an extended period of time, it can get clogged with dirt, which prevents air from blowing over your furnace’s heat exchanger.
- Wear and Tear – If crucial parts such as the furnace belt experience constant wear and tear, your furnace is in danger of overheating, which could cause your furnace to shut down entirely.
- Thermostat Failure or Malfunction – The thermostat on your furnace determines the amount of heat that should be emitted from your furnace. If the thermostat isn’t working, your home can suffer from a lack of heat.
Call All Elements Heating & Air LLC today at (903) 407-9374 to schedule a consultation.
GET A FREE QUOTE
“Our AC went out last year, All Elements Heating and Air came to the rescue and got us set up with a new unit. I was looking over our electric bill and last summer our most expensive bill was $402 this summer it was $224!!! Thanks for helping us stay cool and save money each month!!”